- Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
- Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
- Guidelines on Digital Lending issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), 2022;
Advance Salary will only be using the information for providing the Services to you.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY OR ANY PART THEREOF, PLEASE DO NOT USE/ ACCESS/ DOWNLOAD/ INSTALL THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART THEREOF.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- (i) Part A: Information for Digital Lending Services: Information collected by Platform for facilitation of Loans being disbursed by Advance Salary.
- (ii) Part B: Information for Non-Lending Services: Information collected by Platform while registering a User on the Platform or while providing Value Added Services (i.e. all services other than facilitation of loans).
- A. Information we collect about you
In order to facilitate the lending and non-lending services, Advance Salary will be required to access and collect Personal Information. Advance Salary may make information available to third parties that are financial and non-financial companies, government agencies, courts, legal investigators, and other non-affiliated third parties as requested by You or Your authorized representative, or otherwise when required or permitted by law.
- User Personal Information: The data points we collect from You for lending services include, inter alia, your full name, email id, PAN, Aadhaar Card, address, mobile number and postal code.
- SMS Information: Advance Salary doesn't collect or store personal SMS from your Inbox. We collect, store and monitor only SMS sent by 6 - digit alphanumeric senders.
- Device Information and Installed Apps data: We additionally collect certain device information provided herein for our lending services. Information which the Application collects, and its usage, depends on how you manage your privacy controls on your device.
- Location, Camera, Microphone Access: We will collect your device location and request camera and microphone access for facilitating lending services only in accordance with applicable laws
How we use this information: We use this data to provide you with updates or confirmation of any actions taken on our Platform during the term of Services. We shall collect any SMS information for facilitating you any lending services and non-lending service including such purposes as may be required by Advance Salary or as per applicable law.
(i) Device Information: When you install the Application, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the device you are using. We collect information from the device when you download and install the Application and explicitly seek permissions from You to get the required information from the device. Additionally, we also collect your Log information (via the domain server through which the User accesses the App Search queries, IP address, crashes, date etc for the purpose of improvising the Application functionality. In addition to the above, we also track and collect the data related to the performance of the Application and other diagnostic data for identifying and resolving any technical glitches that may be identified from such data and also for improving the overall functionality of the Application.
How we use the information: We collect information about your device to provide automatic updates and additional security so that your account is not used in other people’s devices. In addition, the information provides us valuable feedback on your identity as a device holder as well as your device behaviour, thereby allowing us to improve our products interaction, quality of services and provide an enhanced customized user experience to you. We further collect other identifiable information such as your transactions history on the Platform when you set up a free account with us.
(ii) Installed Application Data: We collect and transmit a list of specific installed applications’ metadata information which includes the application name, package name, installed time, updated time, version name and version code of each installed application on your device. This data may be collected even when the app is closed or not in use.
How we use this information: We use this information for your onboarding and Know Your Customer (KYC) purpose with your explicit consent.
How we use this information: We shall collect your device location information for verifying your address, for the KYC and onboarding process for the Services. We may request camera access to scan and capture the required KYC documents in accordance with applicable laws. We require microphone permissions to enable a two-way communication between our authorised agents and you for the purpose of performing and completing your Video KYC for the Lending Services. Your audio shall be recorded for regulatory purpose.
- A. Information about you we collect from third parties
- For making the Services available to you, we may collect credit information by obtaining specific authorisations from you (if required under applicable laws), from certain third parties such as credit bureaus or credit rating companies as your ‘authorised representative’ from time to time in accordance with applicable laws during the loan journey as may be required.
- In order to facilitate credit products to you, we may receive certain information pertaining to document verification, repayment status etc from certain third parties including NSDL, payment gateway providers.
- We may further collect your bank account numbers to facilitate collection and repayment of loan payments.
- We shall only collect this information on a need basis strictly for the purpose of providing you with the Services. The information collected from such third parties are not retained by us.
- B. Information you give us about you
- In due course of using our Services, you are required to submit data to enable our Services. We use this data to create your profile and provide you with the best available services. Mentioned below is some of the data we collect from you:
- Data provided by filling in forms in the Application or on the Website by you.
- Data provided by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat).
- Data and information, you provide when you register to use the Website, download or register on our App, subscribe to any of our Services (such as applying for a loan), search for a Service, and when you report a problem with our App, our Services, or any of our Sites.
- Data including your name, address, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, phone number, username, password and other registration information.
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, financial information such as employer name, monthly salary, bank account no., bank statements, credit information, GST information, copies of identification documents for the onboarding of your application to avail the services.
- Data generated by your usage of our Platform
- This data helps us create your profiles, complete mandatory KYC as per the requirements to offer you the Services, unlock and approve loans and provide you with customized support in case of issues. Please note that we do not store any data provided by you except for the basic information such as name, address, contact details etc.
- We under no circumstances and at no point take any biometric data from you for any of our services or operations. In case, if any of our representatives ask for the same from you, we request you to kindly refrain from doing the same and address this concern to our Grievance Officer (the details of the same have been provided below).
- C. Storage of Personal Information
- For the provision of lending Services, we shall only store basic personal information such as name, address, contact information which are required to be stored for carrying out our services. We ensure that every data or information that we collect from you is stored in servers located in India and the same is compliance with all the statutory/regulatory obligations.
- D. Collection of Certain Non-Personal Information
- We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users and improve our services. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We shall use the information collected from you for facilitating the lending Services for the following purposes as detailed below. We understand the importance of your information and ensure that it is used for the following intended purposes only.The intended purpose of collecting information provided by you is to:
- establish identity and verify the same;
- to facilitate your KYC
- troubleshoot problems, monitor, improve and administer our Platform;
- provide our service i.e. facilitating loans to You
- analyse how the Platform is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- send communications notifications, information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that You have made on the Platform;
- measure consumer interest and satisfaction in our products and services and manage Our relationship with You;
- marketing and promotional purposes including sending you promotional SMS, Email and WhatsApp and inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services / Products provided to the User;
- use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
- use the User information in other ways permitted by law to enable You to take financial services from Advance Salary.
- resolve disputes and detect and protect us against suspicious or illegal activity, fraud and other criminal activity;
- customize your experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
We will use and retain only such basic personal information such as your name, contact information, address details and such other information which are necessary for the provision of Services and for such periods as necessary to provide You the Services on the Platform, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIESWe will share the information only in such manner as described below:
- We and our affiliates may share Your information with another business entity should we (or our assets) merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business for continuity of business. Should such a transaction occur than any business entity (or the new combined entity) receiving any such information from us shall be bound by this Policy with respect to your information.
- We will share Your information under a confidentiality agreement with the third parties and restrict use of the said information by third parties only for the purposes detailed herein. We warrant that there will be no unauthorised disclosure of your information shared with third parties.
- We shall disclose your KYC journey or any data with respect to the same to the relevant regulatory authorities as a part of our statutory audit process. Please note that your Aadhaar number shall never be disclosed.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request, we shall not seek your explicit consent however we shall reasonably endeavour to notify the same to you accordingly as the case may be as stated under subclause 3;
- We shall take your express consent in the event we share your personal data with third parties;
- We shall share your information with third-party only on a need basis and only for the purpose stated hereunder, as per the applicable laws.
- We shall additionally seek express consent through a separate consent for at appropriate stages of data collection, if so required under applicable laws.
- Usage of your information by such third parties is subject to their privacy policies. We share limited information with them, strictly to the extent required.
DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
We at Advance Salary promise to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, and disclosure using the right security measures based on the type of data and how we are processing the same. We retain information about you to provide a seamless experience, to contact you in case of support required and about your account, to detect, mitigate, prevent, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities during the course of the Services. We retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your basic personal information inter alia as name, contact number, transactional details and address details as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements which shall always be in accordance with applicable laws. Subject to this section, we may delete your data upon reasonable written request for the same at any stage. However, you may not be able to use our services after deletion.
The Platform intends to protect your information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. For example, we encrypt all information when we transmit over the internet.
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under control. We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by you. We use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) based encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the required level of encryption in India as per applicable law
We blend security at multiple steps within our products with the state-of-the-art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures and the overall data and privacy security design allow us to defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks.We aim to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit;
- We offer security feature like an OTP verification to help you protect your account.
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations;
- Compliance & Cooperation with Regulations and applicable laws;
- Data transfers;
- We ensure that Aadhaar number is not disclosed in any manner
Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data as mentioned and required under the Information Technology Act, 2000, rules and the amendments made thereunder.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
Modifying or rectifying your information: In the event that any Personal Information provided by You is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated then You shall have the right to provide us with the accurate, complete and up to date data and have us rectify such data at our end immediately. We urge You to ensure that You always provide us with accurate and correct information/data to ensure Your use of Our Services is uninterrupted. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
Your Privacy Controls: You have certain choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used:
- Your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify permissions on your Android device to remove any permissions that may have been given.
- Delete the App from your device
- You can also request to remove content from our servers in accordance with Clause C.
Withdrawal/Denial of consent: You acknowledge that the Platform has duly collected the information with your consent and you have the option to not provide such information, or deny consent for use of specific information or revoke the consent already given. However, any withdrawal of such personal information will not be permitted in case any Service availed by You is active. Where a consent has been withdrawn the Platform does not guarantee or be liable for providing such Service. You shall have the following rights pertaining to your information collected by us.
- Deny Consent: You shall have the right to deny consent for use of specific data, restrict disclosure to third parties, data retention, revoke consent already granted to collect personal data and if required, make the App delete/ forget the data. However, any such denial will not prejudice the right of the LSP i.e. Advance Salary to retain any data in relation to the loans availed by you. Further, in case of a denial of a consent, the Platform does not provide a guarantee or will not be liable towards the continued facilitation of the Services if any such controls are exercised.
- Withdraw Consent: You may withdraw Your consent to contact You, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of Your information, at any time, or request for deletion of your Login account by raising a request on the Platform or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Platform does not provide a guarantee of Services if any such controls are exercised. Further, if You have availed any loan facilities from Advance Salary, then LSP i.e. Advance Salary shall have the right to continue processing Your information till such credit facility has been repaid in full, along with any interest and dues payable and/or for such period as may be allowed under applicable law. However, We, shall not retain Your data and information if it is no longer required by us and there is no legal requirement to retain the same. Do note that multiple legal bases may exist in parallel, and We may still have to retain certain data and information at any time. Also, the information may still be used for execution of any outstanding or termination activity of any Lending Services.
Report an issue: You have a right to report a security incident to the GRO (detailed mentioned hereinbelow). You are entitled shall be entitled to prevent unauthorised such usage of your information by our personnel/agents by informing us, within 10 days of being informed of the proposed use, that you do not wish to disclose such information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated above, the following are specific scenarios listed below which may have consequences to your withdrawal of consent:
- Marketing and Communication: The consent for this information can be withdrawn if You write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information/data deletion may not be implemented for ongoing Lending Services.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
1.Grievance Redressal Mechanism of DATTA FINANCE AND TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED:
The borrower can raise their concerns pertaining to DATTA FINANCE AND TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED, EMI schedule, Loan Type, Processing Fee and/or any other charges or any other concern related to the Loan to authorised representatives of Datta Finance And Trading Private Limited as below.
2. Grievance Redressal Officer
Borrowers are requested to address all their grievances at the first instance to the Grievance Redressal Officer. The contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are:
- Mr Nishant Ojha
- Designation: Chief Financial Officer
- Company: Advance Salary (Datta Finance And Trading Private Limited)
- Address: 1710, 17th Floor, Sector 16, WTT, Noida 201301
- Contact: 9641390361
- Email: email@example.com
The Grievance Redressal Officer may be reached on the number provided above anytime between 10:00 to 21:00 from Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 19:00 on Saturdays except public holidays or through the e-mail address above. The Grievance Redressal Officer shall endeavour to resolve the grievance within a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of a grievance.
3. Nodal Officer
If the Borrower does not receive a response from the Grievance Redressal Officer within 14 (fourteen) of making a representation, or if the Borrower is not satisfied with the response received from the Grievance Redressal Officer, the Borrower may reach the Nodal Officer on the number below anytime between 10:00 to 21:00 from Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 19:00 on Saturdays except public holidays or write to the Nodal Officer at the e-mail address below. The contact details of the Nodal Officer are provided below.
- Mr. Puneet Dixit
- Designation: Chief Operating Officer
- Company: Advance Salary (Datta Finance And Trading Private Limited)
- Address: 1710, 17th Floor, Sector 16, WTT, Noida 201301
- Contact: 9990548565
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the Borrower does not receive a response from the Grievance Redressal Official or the Nodal Officer within 1 (one) month from the date of making a representation to the Lender, or if the Borrower is not satisfied with the response so received, a complaint may be made in accordance with the 'Reserve Bank-Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021 (Ombudsman Scheme) to the Ombudsman in whose jurisdiction the office of DATTA FINANCE AND TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED. A copy of the Ombudsman Scheme is available on the website of the Reserve Bank of India at www.rbi.org.in and also with the Nodal Officer of the DATTA FINANCE AND TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED.